Friday, May 19, 2017

A little bit of accountability never hurt anyone...

Ok... so... this is a quick message to those of you who have been quietly and subtly encouraging me get back to writing my silly and rather self-indulgent blog:


Firstly, thank you.Your gentle nudging has meant the world to me. Really really. Thanks. You are wonderful  :)


Secondly, I just had a nice long shower and managed to finally settle on what I'm going to write about. I'm not promising anything close to greatness. It's ridiculous...but at least it's something.


Thirdly, I'm sending this announcement out into the Universe ...and to you guys... so that I have some sort of accountability so I actually have to get off my arse and write the goddamn thing ...and I'm speaking figuratively here. I usually do have to be ON my arse to write ... not off.


So, yeah... my weirdo creative "process" has begun to sloooooowly crawl out of the quagmire of inertia that is my comfy comfort zone.


I've even got a few titles that I'm bouncing around:


My Worst Impulse Buy. Ever.


Remind Me to Never Go Shopping With Katy Again. Ever.


The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree.


I Think I Must've Been Dropped On My Head When I Was a Newborn (Oh, Wait ...That Was Katy. What the Hell is MY Excuse?)


Stay tuned!!!






1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!