Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Also...

I have not used my iPad for 26 hours...

...and counting.

And I am still alive.

Weird.

To explain:

You see, one of my dogs likes to use my iPad as a landingPad.

I'll be sitting in my chair or laying in bed and Willow will drop out of the sky and land directly on top of my precious iPad. She has left a couple of scratches in it and seems intent on leaving more...

BUT...

Like an angel from the heavens, My Guy has come to my rescue.

For Christmas, he bought me a super crazy strong screen protector that, legend has it, you can take a knife to and it won't leave a mark. Hmmm.

Sounds good to me.

I don't particularly need to slice up my Apple products with a Henkel but if it can actually manage to shield my iPad from the doggie nails of my Ninja Wheaten I will be more than satisfied.

Now, for whatever reason, before applying this magical dog deflector one must either remove the battery...???...which is nigh on impossible...

OR...

Turn it off and leave it off...

FOR 24 F*@KING HOURS!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????!!!

I was actually a little bit/a big bit anxious about not being able to use my iPad for 24 hours. I truly do believe that I have a strange unnatural bond with my iPad. I might even go so far as to call it an addiction. YIKES!!!

BUT!!!

I did it.

I lasted 24+ hours without it and I don't think I've suffered any lasting effects...apart from a teeny tiny twitch in the corner of my left eye.

YAY ME!!

Now, I am just patiently waiting for the application of this deflector shield to take place and then life as I know it will resume.

Phew!!

"Shields Up, MotherF*@ker!!"



1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You see, one of my dogs likes to use my iPad as a landingPad.

You wouldn't have this problem if you hadn't bought the bacon-scented model!