Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wow!! You Don't Look a Post Over 100!!


Why thank you!!

You are far too kind,

Actually, this is, in fact, my 101st post.

Not bad, huh??

I'm not necessarily well-known for my stick-to-it-ive-ness, so this is quite an accomplishment for a kid like me.

To celebrate this bloggy milestone, I would like to laugh...and I would like to share this celebratory laughter with you, my Beloved Readers.

Watch this:




Will Ferrell is one of the funniest people to have ever lived.

Fact.






2 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Congrats! Now make with MOAR POSTS!!! Your public demands it!

Laura said...

I love him too! That clip you posted on Facebook of him and John Riley recreating the Bing/Bowie Little Drummer boy was too much.
My son Tony (perhaps the biggest Will Ferrell fan evah!) didn't realize that they had copied it from a clip from back in the day. He LOL'd pretty hard. ;)

Congrats on the blog milestone! :)

((Hugs))
Laura