Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm On a BOAT!!

Nah...I'm not on a boat.

But you know who is??

The former Mr. Renee Zellweger, Kenny Chesney, that's who.

Kenny Chesney was married to Renee for about a minute and a half a bunch of years ago and then Renee asked for an annulment citing "fraud" as the reason.

"Fraud"... interesting. Kinda makes you wonder.

Anyhoo, that's neither here nor there...just a little celebrity factoid.

What is here, as well as there, is the fact that The Girl and I have chosen to shine our spotlight on Kenny in...

"squirrel_e_girl & The Girl's Country Tune of the Week"

We've picked Kenny Chesney's most recent single "Come Over".

It's a great song that caught my ear and really grew on me and now it's one of my current favourites. 

The Girl really likes it, too.

Which is probably why we chose it.

Now, that is some brilliant blog writing right there. Boy oh Boy!! I am on fire today.

The video echoes the song's sultry sexiness and it features Mr. Chesney driving around on a super crazy expensive boat steaming things up a bit with a pretty lady. 

So, here is Kenny Chesney...He's on a boat:<----See, I eventually do get around to tying my post titles in with the content of my posts.





Kenny is a guy who was kinda goofy looking when he was younger and I think he's aged quite nicely... and is rocking the full bald look. Good on ya, Kenny. Go big or go home is what I always say.

....BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No, it's not.



*********

p.s. The title of this post is actually the title of a song by Lonely Island (I mentioned them in my last week's post)...It's a very funny, very sweary song and if you are in a funny, sweary kind o' mood, please feel free to watch this video, too. 

It's especially funny because it's a parody of rap videos where the rappers are flaunting their money and babes ...on boats.

...which is kinda what Kenny is doing in his video.

Here's Lonely Island ... "I'm On a Boat"







2 comments:

Katy said...

Lonely Island mom, jeeez get it right

squirrel_e_girl said...

OOPS...my bad.

I fixed it. Thanks, Kate.

'Lonely Planet" is a travel guide series that Manticore carries. I always have to correct myself in my head...I just didn't catch myself this time.

Never again.