Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Feel Your Pain, Jenna Marbles. I Feel Your Pain.


Today, The Girl posted a most excellent link on my Facebook wall, with the caption saying "Mom? Is that you?"  hardy har har<--- she's super funny ...just like her old lady.

It is excellent because:

A) It is a Jenna Marbles video blog thingy... and Jenna Marbles is excellent... and super funny. <----- just like The Girl's old lady.
2) It is almost pretty much exactly how I feel about my iPad and all its Apps ... that have conspired to ruin my life.

Here is that link:
(Warning: Jenna uses the odd swear ... one of the many many reasons I love her so)





The part that resonated with me the most is when she apologizes to people who are actually addicted to seriously bad things for referring to her plight as an addiction. I've actually thought of asking my good friend (who is just wrapping up her "Addictions Counselling" certification) for her opinion/advice but didn't want to seem like I was making light of addictions so I haven't.

Perhaps I should.

hmmmmmmmm

Last thing I do before heading to bed and first thing I do in the morning is check to see if it's my move in my Words With Friends or Scrabble games ... I've laid off on some of the other "less cerebral" games so that I pretend that I am doing this to expand my mind.

Really.

Really??

Oy yoy yoy.

Ok...I'm outta here.

I may or may not get around to posting "squirrel_e_girl & The Girl's Country Tune of the Week" tonight...we're having my 40th(+2) Birthday Bonfire and I'm kinda busy getting things organized.

Please don't be alarmed.

Or sad.

If I don't post anything tonight, I will for sure post something tomorrow.

Wouldn't want to leave my Beloved Readers hangin' and yearnin' for their Country Music fix.

Phew






3 comments:

Laura said...

I think that my daughter (who also has an ipad) is addicted to apps as well. She's always got some game going on....

As well, this morning, my 7 year old son was "playing" in the park with a friend. They were on the teeter-totter together. Mass had a handle in one hand, a Nintendo DS in the other. Paying no attention to his friend... he was too involved with Mario Kart...

Have fun tonight!!!!

((Hugs))
Laura

squirrel_e_girl said...

Mario Kart whilst teeter-tottering?? Impressive.
Way to go, Mass!!...I think that's worth HUGE bonus points for advanced difficulty.

Johnny Waite said...

"Here lies Jenna. She fucking loved Angry Birds."
Awesome!