Friday, December 23, 2011

A Quick Peek at My Diet This Week Past...

You know what's delicious?

Shortbread.

You know what else is delicious?

Chocolate covered almonds.

You know what else is delicious?

Pump-i-kin pie with real whipped cream. (In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that it is too delicious for its own/my own good.)

You know what is not delicious?

White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark.

Did the President not give it a little taste before he made this particular Choice? Whatever was he thinking?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've eaten so much fudge, cookies, cakes etc this past week-I've made myself sick! I can't wait for this damn holiday to be over so I can quit eating like a pig. :)

White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio bark sounds like it should be good. Perhaps the Prez was having an off day. :p

((Hugs))
Laura
P.S. Thanks so much for Following my blog. I'm Following yours now too. :)