Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Month in Review...

October was a big month in squirrel_e_girl world.

Lots 'o' shit went down, man.

Huh...I was just about to put all my October Shenanigans into a little list-y thing but I'm hesitating because I'm thinking I've perhaps overdone the  "list" format and I definitely don't want to get stuck in a rut.

I want to stay fresh ...sharp ...innovative

'Cuz that's just the way I roll.

But...

I

can't

seem

to

help

my

self.....


"A Comprehensive List of Reasons Why I Will Continue Posting Comprehensive Lists"
by: squirrel_e_girl

  • I like lists ...I like readin' em. I like watchin' em on TV. I like writin' em. I like 'em.
  • It's a bit easier to be clever-ish in bullet points than it is in proper sentences or paragraphs.
  • I don't have to worry about making all sorts of logical transitions between thoughts like I do when I write actual writing.
  • I like soup.

    No comments: