Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just When I Thought I Couldn't Love Squirrels More ...

... I had to go and stumble on this FABULOUS new(to me) contraption called the Yankee Flipper Squirrel Proof Feeder ... or something like that... doesn't matter what it's called, it's still FABULOUS!!

Here, take a peek:


How awesome is THAT??!!!

It's waaaayyy better this:


                                                                           Or this:




Or this:





It's  waaaaay better than even this:




I gotta get me one of those. Spinning squirrels probably won't solve my lunatic dog problem but I'll be giggling so much maybe I won't notice him.

Oh yeah!!

p.s. You may have noticed that I didn't drop any F-bombs in this post ...I am experiencing an acute case of "Committer's Remorse" (if you will).  I'm seriously rethinking my stance on that whole committing to "dropping at least 1 (one) F-Bomb per post" thing. As much as I adore all things profane .... my f@#king parents are maybe going to be reading my stuff so perhaps I should refrain. Ah man!! I just can't help myself. Swearing is fun.

p.p.s HAP-HAP-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! Love you xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

ORNJ said...

I want to go squirrel-spinning now!! Dizzying but FUN!!

Almost as fun as reading your celebrations of joy!!